Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Crystals!

Hi and Merry Meet,
Yesterday we hiked to the tallest waterfall in Vermont. Husband didn't think he was going to make it to the top, but he did it!!! It was beautiful but no swimming this time.

On our hike back it started to rain and that put an end to our next hike for the day. Husband instead took me to a crystal shop that he found online to go to. We had a very rainy drive but the landscape was stunning! Lush rolling green mountains were on all sides of us.

Husband suggested the crystal shop because "it seems like something you would like" according to him. He was right! I loved it. He knows a few stone names from making jewelry but he was shocked by how many I could name without looking at the tags. One that caught my eye was a free form jasper. I love jasper and this piece was gorgeous! After asking how much it would be Husband got it for me! He also got me a clear quartz point. He is so sweet and supportive of me. I have truly been blessed to have him in my life.

Now we are driving home. It was a great vacation and I am really glad that our plans changed to bring us to this wonderful place!
Blessed be,
Autumn



No comments:

Post a Comment