Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Lammas!

Hi and Merry Meet,
Happy Lammas! Today is the first harvest festival. I love it!

Today is a celebration of the grains and sacrifice. I planned all my meals today to go with the grains theme. I baked two loaves of bread. One is for my circle tonight and the other is for Husband and his coworkers. I also plan to bake some corn bread for Husband after dinner comes out.
For dinner I'm baking some chicken and rosting some corn. Husband is not a fan of corn on the cob so the corn bread is for him. I'm never going to be a famous chef, so one sacrifice I've made today is cooking. It would be easy to make Husband's corn bread from a box mix however I will make it from scratch. I really hope it comes out good!!

I wish you all a vedy happy Lammas!
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment