Saturday, July 16, 2011

Patron Goddess

Hi and Merry Meet,
My patron goddess is Epona, the goddess of horses, dreams and nightmares.

I have talked about my dreams a while ago. Since I was a child I have always had very vivid and strong dreams and can remeber them many moths after I've had them. When I started to look into this path for myself I turned to my dreams. I don't know a lot about the symbols in dreams but I know that somehow they lead me to what I need to know. When I started contemplating this path it was imporant to me to find out more about who is the goddess or god of dreams.

I wanted to follow a celtic path so I started to look in books. It wasn't long before I found her name, Epona. I thought about this for a few days. During that time my dreams shifted and started to have this beautiful women in them. I got the message loud and clear. I started to learn to meditate. After a few tries I went to an open circle where they had a guided meditation. There she was in this beautiful place that we were guided to.

That was two years ago. Now She comes in my meditations often and my dreams. After more study I believe Epona is my parton goddess. I have worked with other gods and goddess on different occasions but I find She is always there watching. Oh I have been scolded when I've needed it, but that's all part of learning. There will always more learning to be done and lessons to be learned.

Who are your patron gods or goddesses? What gods/goddesses do you work with the most?
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment