Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prefecting Spell Writing and a $ Spell or Two

Hi and Merry Meet,
Last night after the fair I went to a spell writing class. I thought it would help me to expand my magickal practice. It was great!

We did a lot of talking on spells intent. What do you want to get out of it? Why? The other students were not witches and were definitely there for love spells. We did talk about them and the rule of three, but I'm not so sure they heard that part. The ones I liked were the protection spells. The teacher also talked about money spells.

The teacher went over colors, candles, stones, herbs and days of the week for the three basic spells we were studying. I loved the herb part! This is were I want to learn more!

I learned that basil is an amazing herb! Here is an easy money charm to do. Cast a simple circle around you. Place basil in a small dish then cover it with water. Place the dish in the Northeast corner of your home. Sprinkle some of the water around the house. Don't let the water dry out, but fill it. This will help to bring money into the home. Or try this: place basil in olive oil in a circle and then draw $ on tens and twenties so as they are spent new ones of the same amount come back to you.

I loved the instructor as she would drop nuggets of wisdom that she has learned as we were talking. Definitely a good class for me. Even the love spell girls seemed to enjoy it. ;-)
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment