Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Tool!

Hi and Merry Meet,
Over the weekend I had a chance to visit family and friends. Since they live an hour away, I can see them all the time, but when we can, we always like to get together. It was a good time.

One thing that I did over the weekend was to stop at a metaphysical store in my hometown. It wasn't there when I was living there, but it is now! It was a great shop. In fact, I found my first pendulum. It is made out of bloodstone and it had a small bloodstone on the end of it. I also got a mat that says "yes, no, maybe, will not answer, and try again". I'm very excited about.

The energy in the shop was so great. The pendulum responded so well and just wanted to do whatever I asked. In my parent's home, it was not swinging as big. I have yet it to try it now that I am home again.

The shop also had a great collection of crystals and stones. Her prices were much cheaper than here, so I have to make a list of the ones that I want and next time I'm home, I'll stop back.

Hope that you had a great weekend!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment