Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

Hi and Merry Meet,
I feel like I have been away from this blog for too long. I know it has only been a few days, but I like posting everyday if I can about what I have been learning. When I miss a day it feels like I have missed so much in my progress.

Anyway, today it has started off very chilly here, so I found myself inside reading a book. The past few days I have been out in my garden weeding, planting, and cleaning it up from the leaves that fell after the first snowfall last year. I have also taken yoga back up in the past week.

I love how relaxed I feel after a yoga class, so I thought this would be a great way to help me relax and in the long run help me with my meditations. I'm also a runner, and it really helps after a long run the day before!

I feel like this past week was so hectic for me. I needed some "me time" and to relax a little bit. The yoga sure helped me with that. My "me time" was my run yesterday. I ran a new route that took me through the most beautiful gardens and neighborhood. It was nice to see some new scenery and it was also nice to reconnect with the elements in a different way. I did get a little battered by the wind and a little wet from the rain, however, it was such a peaceful thing that it made my run much more enjoyable.

Today, I am reading Scott Cunningham's Wicca: A Guide For The Solitary Practitioner. I've just started it and I like his writing style. It flows nicely and I am learning some new things!
Blessed be,
Autumn

PS- sorry today's post was kind of random!

No comments:

Post a Comment