Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Grimoire

Hi and Merry Meet,
I bought a simple spiral journal a few days ago and now I finally have the time to sit down, write out the book blessing and start to copy over the spells and charms that I have done. I have written out all of them in my Book of Shadows, but I wanted a place that I can have all the magickal workings that I want to share.

So far everything in the book has come from another witch. Since I am still new, I am not totally confident to write my own spells or charms yet. I also need to get better at rhyming. That is something that I have to work on.

My Grimoire is right now organized by the charms and spells that were simple or blessings. I have yet to write out my bigger spells that I have done and am waiting for them complete. For these I will use a different style that tells the day, the moon phase, what time I did it and what happened. These are going to take me a bit longer to write out! I am trying to write all my spells out in cursive, which I never use, so that it looks nicer and I am really put my time and effort into making it. I want it to look nice and be special. I think that by doing it this way I will really make it my own and have to think about each thing as I write it out.

One day maybe I will have a spell or charm in it that others will want to use. That would be a special day indeed! So, I need to make sure that my book looks nice so that others can use what I have written!
Blessed be,
Autumn

1 comment:

  1. You have been doing spells and charms so early in your studies? I have been studying about a month or more, and I haven't done one spell, charm, ritual, etc. You're braver than me.

    ReplyDelete