Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prayers

Hi and Merry Meet,
Everyday I start my day with a daily prayer. Today I prayed for strength since I was going to be seeing people that I haven't seen in two years. I wasn't sure that I wanted to see them, but some prayer and meditation made me relax. The Goddess heard my prayer and gave me the strength I needed. Turns out that it was a great day and seeing old co-workers turned out to be a very good thing.

I also end my day with prayer. I always have prayed before bed and it hasn't changed any now. I always pray for friends and loved ones that need a little extra love in their lives.

Prayer has always been very important to me and I know how great I feel after I pray. I heard once that people who pray are more relaxed and don't stress about minor things as fast as folks who don't. That's some food for thought!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment