Monday, May 18, 2009

Why?

Hi and Merry Meet,
Why can't people just accept differences? Not just religious tolerance, but tolerance of all things. I see it everyday, people refusing to be kind to another person based on something silly like looks or fashion.

I have always marched to the beat of my own drum. I like looking at things from a different point of view. I try really hard to put myself in others shoes so that I can learn why they are the way they are. That's hard to do when you are mad or agitated. I know I can't always see an other's opinion when I'm seeing red myself. I'm learning to focus on relaxing and taking a step back when I'm mad. Of course, I think I'm slow to get mad... my husband thinks sometimes I can get upset at the drop of a hat! Huh, I don't know why he would think that!

Today's thought is that people need to be respectful and kind, it sure gets you a lot more than being nasty and rude!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment