Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Guilty Pleasures and The Battle Wages On

Hi and Merry Meet,
This morning while I was running I was thinking about guilty pleasures.... I know, odd to think about when you are running right? I think about lots of strange stuff when I run to keep me from thinking about how many more miles I have to go. I did 6 today in case you were wondering (that's 1/2 of my goal of a half marathon in September!)

So, anyway, I was thinking about my guilty pleasures. My favorite is to put on music when I cook and dance... I am a terrible dancer, but when I'm cooking I think I look great! Of course, that means that my cooking suffers from all the dancing, but I still do it. I will only dance around when I know that no one is looking. It's kind of funny in a way, because my husband will hum songs when he thinks no one can hear him.

The battle of Rabbit Vs. Meds is in day 3! Monkey (the rabbit) is now trying to hid when he sees me and the dreaded meds. However, if I try to trick him with treats, he falls for it. Crazy rabbit! This is his begging for treats face:How can I resist???

What are your guilty pleasures? Come on, you know you have one! ;)
Blessed be,
Autumn

1 comment:

  1. When I am home alone, I turn the TV to the Salsa channel and dance around the house like a madwoman until I get dizzy or start laughing so much I can't see. Lol I guess I just have an addiction to things from Spanish cultures...

    ReplyDelete