Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rainy Day

Hi and Merry Meet,
Today I am enjoying being snuggled up on my couch with a blanket and a book. It just seemed like the perfect thing to do on this rainy day.

Personally, I love rainy days. I love to watch the rain fall and think about how it is so helpful to me (since I don't have to go out and water my garden then :) ). The other day it was a down right down-pour! Today is a light drizzle. I think there is something very relaxing about drizzle. It's kind of a lazy rain and so my mood today is also very lazy.

Other things that I love about the rain is the sound it makes on my house, and the way it cools the air so it is prefect for sleeping. Water is not my strongest element, however, it commands respect when it want to.

In other news, my husband and I are going to visit our families this weekend. It helps a lot that we are both from the same hometown and were high school sweeties. I am looking forward to spending time with my family. We are going to see my brother and his girlfriend this weekend! They just got engaged and I am so excited for them!!! I can't wait to see them and just hang out together.
Enjoy your day!
Blessed be,
Autumn

PS- I will finally get my camera back so I can have some photo updates of my garden and other fun stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment