Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Summer Time!!!

Hi and Merry Meet,
Today it *finally* feels like summer!! It is so nice to see the sunshine and have it warm again! No rain is forecasted for today, so I might even go to the beach! I haven't been yet this year, since it hasn't really felt like summer.

My garden is happy to have a whole day to bask in the glow of the sun. All of my herbs are getting huge! My rosemary is starting to look like a bush! My thyme and mint are not so unmanageable yet, but they are also large and in charge out there.

I was able to get some wedding done and make it nice again. With all the rainy days, the weeds have really crept in and started to make themselves comfy. I had to scold them and tell them that they can grow in my yard. The yard is my husband's domain. Mine is the garden. I also pulled out some ivy that was creeping in from my neighbor's yard. I enjoy working out there and it seems like it has been too long since I had to chance to talk with my plants.

As for the rest of the day, well, I am just enjoying being able to be outside complaining that it is too hot! :)
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment