Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thoughts Of The Day

Hi and Merry Meet,
Today was another great day of house work done! My husband and I worked on a project that has been put on hold for the past few years (yes, years... 5 to be exact!). We put shoe molding in our dinning room to hide the ends of the hard wood floors. It makes the floor look so much better!! I have to paint tomorrow the the shoe molding since I had to fill in all the nail holes with wood filler.

I put more stuff up on etsy today and I made a huge discovery on half. com! I had no idea I could make a list of all the books I want and save it on there! Much to my husband's dismay I now have a huge list of books that I want to get and read. Most all of them are pagan in nature. I want to read/do/learn and practice so that I find what fits me best. I am really interested in herbs, but I have no idea what to do with them. I want to know more about Celtic myths. I want to learn different ways to do things and then change them to fit me. Learning new things is exciting to me. I'm a nerd like that. :)

Tomorrow, more house projects and then Friday we can relax a bit as Husband's vacation comes to an end.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment