Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Blessing Moon!

Hi and Merry Meet,
 Tonight is the Blessing moon, the full moon of July. I'll be celebrating later tonight after my husband goes to work. I have a lot to be thankful for and I want to celebrate it.

 All day I have been giving thought to all the blessing in my life. The top of my list is my husband. This month we are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary. He is my rock. He supports me in everything I do. As for the rest of my list, well... it's full of people I love, all the blessings of heath, and job. I plan to enjoy the evening and recharge with the energy of the full moon.

Tomorrow for the 4th I'm signed up to run a 10K in the morning. After that, I plan to relax at home and then we are headed out to a friend's house for dinner and fireworks!!  Yay!

Enjoy the many blessings of the Goddess and enjoy the full moon tonight.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment