Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shopping Fun

Hi and Merry Meet,
My family and my in-laws all had a wonderful Thanksgiving together. Good food, good company, and many things to be grateful for!

Yesterday for Black Friday my mom and I went out shopping. Since we don't go at midnight by the time we arrived there were parking spots, good deals and very short lines. We were happy. There was no need this year to go however it is a tradition for us. This year I was done with gift shopping in August. Mom was done by the end of September. We really went to get clothes for work and see the hard core shoppers.

Today we are laying low. Yesterday while we were out my dad made turkey soup with the leftover carcass. Yummy! Today my husband and I might go out with some high school friends. Later we might go out to dinner with his parents. As for this morning, my hope is to get my dad out geocaching with me!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment