Friday, November 11, 2011

Full Moon Fun

Hi and Merry Meet,
Tonight I will celebrate the full moon but not as a coven of one. The coven that invited me to their dumb supper at Samhain has invited me back for their ritual tonight.

I admit I have been thinking about finding a coven for a while. I've been trying to attend open circles so I can get a feel for different covens. If I'm going to join one then I want to see how they work with people, what kind of people are the leaders, and what us their group energy like.

This coven was the friendliest I'd seen and the leaders were very approachable. I loved the chats they used so after the open circle I talked to them. I'm not good at going up to new people to ask questions so the fact that I did surprised me. It also made me realize that even though I was reluctant to speak up maybe this is what I need in my life right now.

I again was very impressed with the dumb supper and the ritual that followed. I talked to the HP the following week and she asked me to come tonight. Since their open circle was a open portal time for new people to explore if they wanted to become members my timing was perfect.

I am excited to learn from them tonight. This will be my third time working with them and maybe this is what I need to do to further my spiritual growth.  I'm ready to see where this leads me.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment