Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meditations On Fears

Hi and Merry Meet,
Last night I did some meditation work on what I fear and my thoughts on the shadow side of the Craft. I know that all nature has this side and so in this meditation I faced mine.

I got the frame work from Ann Moura's Green Witchcraft II book. She talks about a secluded cave and how to face your fears so that you grow and are more open to both sides of nature. I did cast a circle for this and found guidance waiting for me in my meditation. It was very enlightening and I learned a lot about myself. I also saw a different face of the Goddess than I have seen before. This was very moving and exciting! Some of the fears I faced were not ones that I thought I would see. It was interesting to see what things I have suppressed and which ones I think I'm scared of. Over all, facing my fears was very positive and spiritual. I know I will do this again in the future when I have fears I need to overcome.

Each step I take feels huge and I am so excited to see what I will learn next!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment