Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekend Readings

Hi and Merry Meet,
I posted the other day about my daily readings, so today I thought I should post about my weekend readings.

Weekends are my time to relax and reset for the week to come so my tarot readings do the same. I try to do bigger readings to get a feel for the week to come. Once a month or so I do a full person reading. This helps me focus on tne areas of my life that I need work in. The picture below is a whole perdon spread dome with 38 cards. I had to do it im stages since tne whole reading wouldn't fit on my altar. Afterwards I spread it out on the floor of my witchy room.

Today I just did a five card spread. Tomorrow I will do my big weekly one.

Today Husband and I are off to the Lilac Festival! Have a great Saturday!
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment