Monday, May 30, 2011

The Big City

Hi and Merry Meet,
This long weekend my mom and I ventured down to New York City to visit my brother and sister-in-law. I love going to visit them however, the lack of green opem spaces really gets to me.

This time they took us to Central Park. It was great! Every time we come here we try to see something different. Sitting eating ice cream and people watching was so fun. I also climbed on the rocks and did one geocache. My brother might start caching because he was really interested in it. My sister-in-law thinks it looks like a fun adventure!

Of course, we had to do some shopping. Mom also got dinner from us as a belated mother's day gift.

Today Mom and I will drive back home. Then I will drive back to my home from my parents house.

I hope you had a great Memorial weekend too!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment