Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tools of The Trade

Hi and Merry Meet,
I was thinking about the tools that I use in my practice or the lack there of.

My main tool is a large quartz crystal that is my wand and my athame. I've never used anything else. I started with this quartz chunk and I thought I'd get the "right" tools later on. I don't know that I ever will at this point. My quartz and I work pretty well together. I mentioned this at a workshop I was at and you'd think I had said something rude.

Tools are personal. My quartz and I are pretty well tuned to each other at this point. Plus, I like using just the one and not having to worry about more tools around my small space. For me having less to worry about is a good thing. I'm sure there are people out there who think more is better but I'm trying to decluter my life and learn to have a great circle with only a few items.

Most of the tools I use are crystals or stones. I love the different vibrations and energies that they bring to my circle.

What are your favorite tools?
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment