Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cleaning Solution

Hi and Merry Meet,
This week was highly stressful for me at work, so on Wednesday I made a cleaning solution to help break up some of that nasty energy around my workspace.

Here's what you'll need to make this:
1 spay bottle
1 clear quartz stone -bathed in moonlight preferably
7 drops of sage oil
a pinch of sea salt
distiled water
 1 bay leaf
and basil leafs

I stared by cleaning the bottle by leaving in on a window sill over night in the light of the moon. I then left in there in the day so it would be bathed by both sun and moon. Next I placed the quartz in the bottle. I dropped the 7 drops of sage oil over the stone and added the distiled water. I filled it almost to the top. Then I added the pinch of sea salt. Next came a bay leaf that had a small hole in it, and finally from my herb cupboard I had some dry diced up basil leaves. I added a pinch of that to the bottle. After I put the top on it I gave it a good shake to mix it all up.

At work, I doused my table, desk and chairs with it. It left my room smelling fresh and clean. The loving healing energy that was instilled in the bottle got to work right away. The rest of the day the room felt light and happy. Luckily, my roommates like the smell of sage and wanted to spay down their areas too!
Enjoy!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment