Friday, September 4, 2009

The Books Are Here!

Hi and Merry Meet,
A few days ago I ordered some new books from half.com. I have ordered books from there before and I've never had a problem until this order.

I received one package of books yesterday. I got Buckland' Complete Book of Witchcraft, Tarot Spells, and then one that I didn't order but got was Blood Orange. Hummm, that doesn't look like The Truth About Witchcraft Today. So, I sent the company a nice note letting them know that there was a small mix-up with my order. I haven't heard from them yet, but I'm sure all will get worked out in the end. :)

Tarot Spells is one that the girls in my tarot class talked about a bit. I thought I would get it and see what all the fuss was over since the next class session is in November. I love used books. This one is very used and very well read.... however, there is a funky energy about it. I found the name of one of the past owners as well as some of the spells that he wanted to try out. I think I need to clean off the old energy and start fresh with this one. Here is the old school cover of it:I glanced though the Buckland book this morning. The one thing that I love about all the different witchcraft books is the different points of view! I love that!! Each author's voice is very distinct and clear. I'm looking forward to really diving into this one to see how he approaches the Craft.

Hope you enjoy the long weekend!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment