Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Mabon and Out of Town!

Hi and Merry Meet,
I hope that everyone had a happy Mabon! I wasn't able to celebrate like I had hoped because my guest from Japan has arrived! I'm so happy to see her.

We did go to Niagara Falls on Mabon, so I said a little prayer while we were there seeing the raw power of the Falls. No matter how many times I see it, it still amazes me! I did take a bunch of pictures and I hope to get them up loaded soon. There are some great shots of a full rainbow over the Falls. My hometown is very close to the Falls, so I've been there a bunch, however, yesterday was the first time I've ever seen a full rainbow like that. It was really spectacular.

Tomorrow I want to take my guest to go apple picking. She has never been and then we plan to make apple pie. What's more American than that??? She loves to cook, so making pie together will be really special.

I will be back to more regular posting after Friday when she returns to Japan. :( I'm glad that she is here!! She has been trying to use the English that she knows (not too much) with my husband and family. However, my brain is very tired right now... translating takes a lot out of a person! :) Hope you all had a great Mabon!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment