Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Of Storms and Runes

Hi and Merry Meet,
This morning when I got up it looked stormy and dark. The sky was so dark and then a ray of sunshine fell across the trees. It was so beautiful. I tried to capture it in this photo, but I couldn't get all the beauty and grace that was the real thing:I was feeling very inspired and so I made my own set of runes today! My cousin and I had collected stones from the beach over the summer. I'm not sure what I was waiting for, but today seemed liked a great day to sit and make them. I'm pretty happy with them. I have a lot to learn about them, and I'm looking forward to it. Here they are:
I only have a few days of cleaning left before our international guest arrives! I am so excited!!!!
Hope you have a great day!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment