Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Upcoming Plans

Hi and Merry Meet,
I was thinking about what my plans are for  Samhain. I wanted to do something special and my thoughts were heard.

I got an invite to attend a Dumb Supper and ritual with a coven that I attended an open circle with. Right now is the time of year that they open up to others to see if new people fit with their group. Kind of like an interview process. This dinner will be part of that.

I have to admit that I'm excited. It will be nice to celebrate with other like minded people. I told my husband and he said I should definitely go since he is working that night and won't be able to gave a big sit down meal with me. Of course early the time next morning we have a bit of a drive to a craft show we are in. It's craft show time again for us!

Hope things are going well for you!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment