Monday, October 17, 2011

Changing With The Seasons

Hi and Merry Meet,
Last night I was reading a book in bed and the chapter was about making your life reflect the seasons. For example this time of season looking at ending projects or friendships that have run their course.

I was thinking about how do I do this in my daily life. The best thing I could come up with is my cooking and food choices. I love a good pot roast and now that it's fall I can make it again. I don't see us grilling corn now that the season has past. The past two days have brought this into focus with the cold weather. I've made a hearty chili and a nice stew.

I've been trying to think about it in the rest of my life. This season is when I clean out old clothes from closets and donate them. This time of year I clean out the old so we can enjoy winter with less clutter around us as we hibrenate.  In spring I seem to collect new things.

It has been a good exercise to think about how in tune or not my daily life is with nature.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment