Saturday, October 15, 2011

Catching Up

Hi and Merry Meet,
Today we are under a wind advisory. It is really gusting out there. My husband is out there building a weight box for our lawn tractor so when the snow plow is fitted to it it is balanced. We had a few problems with that last year. So he is fixing it for this year. All too soon we will need the plow again.

I've been working on updating my BOS and my spell book. I like to write my spells out ahead of time on scratch paper and after I cast them I like to write them in my spell book. I like my spell book to look nice and pretty so I use the scratch paper as a draft complete with all my revisions. After they are copied in I dispose of the drafts. Funny, I never liked rewriting, drafting, and editing in school.

After I finish that I'm going to put on some hot water for tea to thaw my poor husband out!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment