Monday, August 8, 2011

One Small Step

Hi and Merry Meet,
Yesterday I had a brainstorm. Within the past two months I have started to drink more water. I don't like the taste, but I know it is good for me. Normally, I drink juice or milk. I'm not a big soda drinker. My husband on the other hand drinks water and soda.

I bought a re-useble water bottle and have been forcing myself to use it. I'm starting to like it but still not my favorite. Anyway, I've been filling it by using the bottled water that we have in the house. My brainstorm occured when I realize that was crazy!

I would drink our tap water but it has a funky taste (more than normal water). So while I was at Wal-mart yesterday I got a Brita pitcher and extra filters. This now will stop me from wasting all the bottles and it is a small step to keeping them out of our recycle bin. On the plus side, I like the taste! I think my trying to drink more water for my health will get there, sooner rather than later!
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment