Sunday, August 7, 2011

Runes

Hi and Merry Meet,
The other day I found a beautiful tiger eye runes set on ebay.

Runes are something I want to start learning. A year or two ago I made my own set out of lake rocks that I found at the beach. I had fun making them and wanted to learn then, but I didn't really presue it. I had no books, no knowledge and so I didn't get very far.

I bid on this set anyway and ened up winning them. They come with a small booklet/pamphlet to help me. I think now is the time. I've been doing more tarot work and I want to expand my divining skills. Yeah, my pendulums and I are still working on building a connection. I've been working with one of them exclusively and I am starting to get the hang of it. I wouldn't use it yet to read for other people but we are making head way. As for my tarot, I have been doing more readings for friends/family and I am thinking about trying to expand my clientele. I would like to read more for others. I've done a few nights of impromptu readings for friends and people I don't know have asked for one too. That was fun and helped build my confidence as a reader. I would be willing to take that chance and am starting to see what kind of opportunities are around me.

Anyway my runes should come this week! I am really excited about learning to work with them. I've started reading up on them and think this will be a fun new venture.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment