Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thrifty Find!

Hi and Merry Meet,
Today my friend and I went thrifting. She has never done this and so we headed off for her to learn.

She has been watching some home decorating show where the designers go to thrift stores to decorate houses. This idea really looked good on tv she told me. I told her she might not find excatly what she had seen but we might find cool stuff anyways.

Needless to say she was disappointed that they didn't have the same things as she saw on tv. I on the other hand found some great stuff! My favorite find of the day was this picture frame. I took a note card that the goddess on it and trimmed it down a little to fit, but I think it looks great!

Now my picture of the goddess Epona can be displayed in a cool funky way that makes her look like part of my decore.
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment