Sunday, June 24, 2012

Recharging!

Hi and Merry Meet,
Hurray, vacation time! I need a few days of relaxation after all that has been going on in my life.

Friday night I went to circle. We had our midsummer ritual. I love getting together with my circle sisters as just being around them raises my spirits. I find just having a ritual solo our with circle always raises my spirits!

Yesterday, husband and I had a date night. He took me out for sushi and it was so nice to do something we haven't done in a while. It was nice to sit down and just have some time for us. Since he works nights, having dinner together is a luxury.

This morning I took a long walk in the woods. I went by myself and refreshed my soul with nature. Everything is so green and bursting with life. I went to a new park near my house. Appently, frisebee golf is the thing to do there. Lots of our parks around here have courses for it, but this place was hopping! Luckily, the hiking trails and the course don't overlap too much. Just crossing into the trails I had to be more aware of flying objects. I followed a small stream and saw lots of wildlife since I was out early. The frisebee golfers were out early too for the same reason I was, beat the midday heat! The rest of my day will be spent studying for my final in magick class tonight.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment