Monday, February 20, 2012

A Mountainous State

Hi and Merry Meet,
Last night we arrived very late in the mountainous state of Colorado. It was a long day of travel but Husband and I made it to my brother's house.

My sister inlaw was telling me all about the beautiful mountains. Being that we arrived in the dark there wasn't much to see. I teased her about it before we all turned in for the night.

This morning I'm the only one up so I was able to greet the day. I was rewarded with a breathtaking view of the mountains. One of the things I miss most about living in Japan was my spectacular view of the Hokkaido mountains. I was so happy to enjoy the dawn and mountains alone.

Today we are spending the day exploring mountains and whatever fun our hosts come up with! We are just thankful we get to enjoy time as a family.
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment