Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mountain Views

Hi and Merry Meet,
Yesterday my husband, sister inlaw and I ventured to Pike's Peak. We had a blast! Since my brother has to work this week, we are kidnapping my sister inlaw and taking her with us. She hasn't started her new job yet so she has been hanging out at home for a few months.

Pike's Peak was beautiful! The land here is mostly untouched so nature can thrive. Last time I went to Pike's Peak was when I was a kid. My family rode the cog train to the summit. This time we drove. My husband loves to drive roads that are windy and curve. I just love mountains!

Today we are off to check out a few of the micro breweries. Apparently, Colorado is the micro brewery capital of the states. Who knew?
Blessed be,
Autumn




No comments:

Post a Comment