Thursday, February 23, 2012

Breweries

Hi and Merry Meet,
I'm not a big drinker but since we are in the micro brewery capital we have made a stop at one brewery so far.

Yesterday while we were in Denver we found the Great Divide Brewery company by accident. We went to meet an old friend for lunch and after we wanted to see what was in the walking mall. My husband knows how much my sister inlaw and I like second hand shops so when he found one on the map, off we went.

Turns out the second hand shop was not for clothes but for tools! Oh fail. However, I spotted the Great Divide Brewery company. Figuring we had walked all that way we thought we'd get a pint. At the same time as we order our beers they offered a free tour. Touring with our beer was a lot of fun. We learned a lot.

Today, my sister inlaw is planning a brew tour for us! So far she has three planned out. We will be touring in Bolder today. I'm looking forward to another fun day!
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment