Thursday, October 8, 2009

Too Much To Do!!!!

Hi and Merry Meet,
It seems like everything that can happen today has! I've laughed, cried, and almost pulled my hair out. I'm in a calm spot right now... Overall, it has been a good day despite all the craziness!

Turns out I missed an appointment that I planned a few weeks ago... they called me to ask where I was this morning. Oops. I forgot to write it in my planner, so without it being written down I had no idea what they were even talking about! I was so embarrassed. I am very anal about time and being on time. I would rather be an hour early to something than be two minutes late. Drives my husband crazy!

After that hoopla, I got called for the second round of interviews with a job that I really want. The interview is tomorrow and I have to do a demo for them. Oh panic! I have a lot of work to do today! At this point in time I am almost set. I have a plan and some of it put together. I have a few more things to do, but by tomorrow morning, I WILL be ready! :)

I also got a call from my brother who has successfully move to New York City. He is so far away now, but he sounds so happy. I'm really glad from him and my future sister-in-law! My brother is not a big talker on the phone, but today he had lots to say about their move and their place. They were able to get all their stuff in one u-hal, even the dog fit in the cab with them! I can't stay with them because I have allergies to her, but my mom and I are planning a trip to see them and the holiday lights in the big city!! I'm really excited about that trip!

I did take a walk outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. The leaves are just amazing! The weather was warm with a light warm breeze. I needed that time to just enjoy nature and get my thoughts together. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me with this interview, but after I plan on getting my hair cut and colored. I need a change!

Tonight I plan to finish getting all my stuff together for the interview, meditate, and go to bed early!
Blessed be,
Autumn

2 comments: