Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tarot Work

Hi and Merry Meet,
My husband makes jewerly and so most weekends we are at craft shows for it. He has decided that I need another job than just helping him sell his stuff.

He has started to book me a table at shows so I can read tarot. I'm nervous about reading for the public but I've done it for friends for years. I told my girlfriend about it and so she agreed to help me practice. I've booked a home party at her house in May. However, our next jewerly show is in two weeks. So much for practice. I have read for people for years but doing something like this is new to me.

My husband has always been supportive of my tarot readings. He knows I've wanted to read outside my group of friends for a while now. He found a great way for me to do just that. He even helped me make business cards.

Today I've spent the day dissecting my tarot decks. I've been doing a great exercise to make me really dig deep into the meanings. It's been very helpful and refreshing.

Hope you are having a good weekend!
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment