Sunday, March 18, 2012

Workings and Cleaning

Hi and Merry Meet,
This weekend was filled with some much needed spring cleaning and small workings.

Yesterday I started to clean the house and remove all the stale energy. I wanted to leave the windows open while I did this however, husband and I agreed that it was too cold for that! I only got my normal weekend chores done before I went to my friend's house for a St. Patty's day party.

Today, however, was a beautiful day to fling open the windows and clean out! The rabbits even got their toe nails cut much to their dismay. I scrubbed, washed and scoured the house! Even my husband noticed how much lighter the house feels.

I had to set aside some time today for a quick spell for this coming week. My job right now has reached a new level of stressful and I want to be as prepared for it as I can. I used the devil card from one of my tarot decks to help me focus. I used this card as the people on it are not as shackled as tightly as they believe that they are. I need to remember that this week. I have choices even when it seems like I have none.

I'm ready for the upcoming week now! Clean house and new focus ready to go!
Blessed be,
Autumn

2 comments: