Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stone That Called To Me

Hi and Merry Meet,
I hope that everyone had a happy Imbolc. I did. I did a very small ritual, but it was very soothing and happy. I dedicated a candle to Brid, so when I read my tarot cards I can burn it in her honor. It just felt like the thing I needed to do.

Today I went out with my cousin. I haven't seen her in a few weeks, so it was nice to go out to lunch with her. We caught up with each other. After lunch I went to one of the metaphysical store that I like here in town. I was looking for some stones, but they didn't have what I thought I was looking for. However, I found this clear quartz that has some other things mixed in. As soon as I picked it up I knew it was meant for me. It had a purple sheen to it in the store. Now it is a dull color, but it seems warm and happy when I touch it. Here is my new quartz:
This week will be kind of nuts, and then I get a whole week off from both jobs! I am so excited about that and I will be doing some work around the house and in my meditations. Have a great week!
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment