Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home Sick and Thoughts

Hi and Merry Meet,
I've been so busy these days! Today I'm home sick, so I have a minute to actually breath and blog.

Since I have been home for two days I have been watching about the earthquake in Haiti. Earthquakes are scary. In Japan, we had one almost every month or more. However, they were not nearly that big. I can't imagine how scared and frighten those people must have been. One thing that I did when Katrina hit was to send a box of clothes and goods that could help the people there. I am thinking about doing something similar this time. I am grateful for the things I have. If I can give them away to help someone else, then I feel that I need to do that.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Haiti.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment