Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Act of Kindness

Hi and Merry Meet,
Today I had a random act of kindness happen to me. Now I am inspired to pass it on.

I was doing my grocery shopping after work when this small boy approached me with a wad of singles in his hand. He tried to hand it to me but I looked for his mother to direct him to give it to her. The mother told me that she was teaching her boys to do random acts of kindness and he had chosen me. I was so caught off guard that I didn't know what to say. The mom then instructed that he hand me the money and give me a hug. After he hugged me I asked again "why?" She said it was a blessing.

This kind gesture truly made my day. I have also decided to pass it on. I will not keep the money but donate it to a charity that needs it.

Sometimes blessings come in the form of small children with caring parents to guide them.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment