Sunday, April 10, 2011

Friends and Fun

Hi and Merry Meet,
This weekend was just what I needed. I spend Friday night hanging out with friends and watching the movie District 9. I loved it by the way!! Yesterday I went out Geocaching with a new friend. It was great and we found 6 caches in 4 hours. The woods yesterday so lovely with birds and the signs that spring has finally arrived here!

Today I am just doing my normal Sunday routine. Cleaning the house, cleaning the rabbit cages, washing the dishes and the laundry. Most Sundays I find this routine boring and monotonous, but for some reason today I'm happy to do it. I've managed to whip through part of my stuff and found I have time to sit down and relax a bit. I love it. It might have a lot to do with our weather here... I see green things on the trees and some spring flowers are slowly making their way to the surface. It seems I always feel a surge of energy this time of year. I guess there really is something to spring cleaning! ;)

This week is my last week at work before a much needed vacation! Right now no plans are in place, but I'm sure I'll come up with something! I know at least one or two days will be outside. One day to tend to my garden and one for more caching!

Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment