Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Samhain!

Hi and Merry Meet,
Happy Samhain!!!! Today the veil between the worlds is very thin. It is a day of remembrance for me.

Friday night I went to a sencae and then I went to a dumb supper with a ritual following after. Both were new experiences for me. I loved both!

The sencae had two mediums and was hosted by a women I know from tarot classes. She invited seven of us to it and it was a wonderful group of women. I had a few messages come through before I had to leave. One message I have no idea how to do what the spirit asked! There was a spirit of a small boy maybe four or five and he said that his mom was close to me. She miscarried him and she is blaming herself. He wants me to tell her that the tea she was drinking at that time was not the cause. He just decided he wasn't ready to come back to this plain. It wasn't her fault and know that she needs to stop blaming herself.

After that I went to the dumb supper. That was an amazing experience. There were eight of us and a plate for the dead. After the coven who hosted it had a beautiful outdoor ritual.  I was glad I had a heavy coat as it was pretty chilly out there! The energy levels that were raised were so intense.  We also did a working and after they had a medium come for more spiritual contact.

Today I am dressing up for school and then having my own small ritual after I hand out candy to the kids.
Blessed be,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment