Thursday, June 23, 2011

Modern Spinning

Hi and Merry Meet,
I love all things fiber. Knitting, felting, spinning. If it has fiber involved I want to be part of it. One of my crazy dreams is to be on a fleece to shawl team. Google it to see what level of crazy I aspire to.

This morning I started to spin with alpaca. I have been booked as the spinner for a new alpaca farm. Trouble is I don't have a lot of experience with alpaca. So before work, I broke out my coveted stash and started to try it out. Wow!!! It's like spinning with a cloud! Just gorgeous!

Now I hope I can do it in front of people watching my every move!!! I doubt the farm will be blasting mudic that is good for spinning. Oh well, Fatboy Slim wasn't around back in the day.... that's my life as a modern spinner!
Blessed be,
Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment